care & burn tips
- Never leave your candle unattended
- keep out of reach of children and pets
- light on a heat resistant surface
- always trim your wick to 1/4" for clean, even burning
candles require tending to achieve a perfect burn. a longer wick makes for a larger flame, always keep your wick trimmed to 1/4 inch for a longer burn time. designed to curl when burning so the carbon buildup is minimized and the candle burns cleaner. a robust flame prevents carbon buildup during burn cycle. your candle should burn at least 1 hour for every inch in diameter. your candle should not burn for more than 4 hours at a time to avoid possible heat damage to counter surfaces. the cooler the room the slower your candle will burn.
- Unbleached, certified organic, natural hemp wick coated with beeswax
- glass containers
- Ingredients, coconut oil sourced from the Philippines
* A fun fact: On an annual basis, 1 acre of hemp will produce as much as 2-3 acres of cotton
cold pressed, fairly traded, virgin, unrefined, sustainably farmed coconut oil from the philippines. directly sourced vancouver island beeswax. no chemical processing, 100% natural.
- petroleum free and soy free
- sustainably farmed ingredients, gmo free
- non toxic
- clean burning
- natural air purifier
naturally scented with coconut, honey and the floral nectar of the comb.